Friday, February 16, 2007

Why no notes?

So I just finished a test for my online class. Perhaps...just perhaps...lol..it is my wicked heart but why would they say no notes allowed for the test I take online...do they think people will not cheat? Just for the record...my 87% shows quite clearly I did not. This wasn't just any test either...it was insane. 100 questions down to the most forgetable detail. ARGH!!! dropped my class grade to 92...I know it isn't bad...but I really don't like seeing numbers going down. Anyway, airing my frustrations and wondering why? We covered enough material that an open note card at least. Oh, well. At least I didn't fail...thank you Jesus!! By the way...I am still happy that God is letting me go to school...that he is readying me in so many areas...even the area of nonsensical exam taking...lol.

Also... for all those people out there who like crazy tests...here's one for you.

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz13/quizpu.php?testid=1111871814

No comments: