Sunday, February 18, 2007

Home sick

You ever notice how...when your at work, you would practically give a pinky toe to go home and take a nap. And then when you are stuck at home you are so bored out of your skull you would would give the other pinky toe to even go to Wal-Mart. My munchkin woke up this morning pretty sick. All hot and sweaty and looking like death. Right back to bed with him. He has slept all day now and hopefully he'll feel better when he wakes up. I tried watching church online and there was no sound...hmm. I am not tech savey so I turned on the radio and got annoyed that the words didn't line up with Tim's mouth...darn speed of light being faster than speed of sound. So I did dishes while I listened. Awesome study. God is everywhere...even the radio.

I actually have plenty to do here. I haven't done laundry in awhile...DESPISE laundry matts..what can you do? So back to cleaning quietly so my child can rest. Actually my child is much like Tim. Tim said he could sleep through a hurricane...So can my kid. I think that kid would sleep right through a heavy metal bad hosted in his room.

Anyhooo bubbye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that's where the whole, "content whatsoever state you are in" thing comes in handy! Only when I say "state", I literally mean the state of Wisconsin- LOL!