Sunday, February 11, 2007

I don't get it...hmmm...smile and nod.

Okay, so I succumbed to the blogging craze. Oh well, I just wanted to fit in. I never see my friends and found out that people I have long thought as rather quiet are actually hilarious. What can you do?

Anyway, short introduction to the author. I love chocolate, tolerate exercise, and as the title states I don't always get it. I know I am not alone in this situation...what do they say...birds of a feather. I find myself more times than not in a situation where a joke is stated or someone is being sarcastic...and I freeze. Do I laugh or do I ...I don't know...say I'm sorry? I of course get it later...and even have a great comeback...when that come back is no longer funny...oh well. lol
I guess that is why I love dumb humor, farts and the like. Dumb and Dumber, Napolian Dynamite...the humor is so obvious ( and immature) I don't struggle to get it. lol

Personally, I live in a a small zoo with a rotating selection of animals. From birds to hampsters, from big dogs to a 7 year old boy, they all add to my wonderful home.

Anyway, I hope this suffices for now. Don't expect much humor...Along with not getting others humor...I'm not to good at coming up with it either...lol. Don't suffer in silence though...read and complain...give me some tips. whatever...lol

No comments: