Monday, February 12, 2007

Long day.

So my mondays are intense...not complaining...just busy. Work, class, class, singles study, hang out...go to bed. YAWN. I just have to mention how great God is!! I am utterly exhausted and so thankful for all the things he lets me do. Go to a great job (I love it and I know how lucky I am to have even a job), I get to go back to school and learn things (I love being a student), I get to learn about Him and hang out with the best family a girl could have. And I get to do all this to better serve Him. Tonight we learned how much God loves us, that He is guiding us all along and that we need to trust Him.

3 comments:

A said...

Ahhh, welcome my child. Changes you have well made.

a

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S what took you guys so long up there- here I thought one of you were getting married or something!

A said...

You have to be kidding! That was great timing LP! I am seriously on the phone with her now changing it so we can comment on her new blog AND then so that she doesn't have to moderate them. She JUST CHANGED IT! CRAZY!!!

A