Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where do I begin...


On a trip like this, when you see and do so much...I just don't know where to begin. I posted some of my favorite pictures...only three of over a thousand. I had never seen mountains, cliffs or canyons before and frankly it all took my breath away. I kept thinking that this was so beautiful. I know WI is gorgeous...and in this trip(after the horrer that is Nebraska and Southern Wyoming)...hmm (no offense to the natives of those states...its just not my bag of cheetos) ... I have discovered I have a great love for trees. But anyway, I saw all this beauty and my head nearly exploded to think how gorgeous heaven will be...and not only that...but Jesus will be there....sigh. Heaven will have great big trees, mountains and huge lakes. Lots of wild life...I hope...only it won't be wild. Probably have as much antelope as Wyoming...have to go there to get that. There are a lot!!! I bet the Antelope will stare at you there too. lol.
Don't you love the pic with my boy. I love it. It was inspired by my blog pic and thought I would try it...I am very pleased with how it turned out. Anyway, this is only an intro. I am not recovered from this vacation yet...I need a vacation to recover...lol. Tengo sueno . Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME photos! I can just about put myself in that middle one- I love that kind of terrain (I'm not even sure what to call it- bluffs?? I don't know)
And what a cool tree!
And cool pic of your boy!!!
"Holder of the Sun"

S.B.G. said...

loving the wonderful pics!

Anonymous said...

have you abandoned your blog?

S.B.G. said...

busy with school perhaps~

Danielle said...

I love that tree picture!