Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tired!

It must be some reminicient childhood stubborness that leads to my wasting time typing up a stupid blog entry when I am utterly and completely tired. I do everything I can to avoid going to bed. Doing dishes, homework, laundry...all those necesary evils of life...heck...I even like sleeping. So...WHY do I avoid it. I say to myself "GO TO BED, You are exhausted" And yet here I am...Silly...and frankly rediculous! If anyone can explain this insanity to me...I would apreciate it...Thanks and GOOD Night.

2 comments:

Catmoves said...

No Angely, you're neither silly nor ridiculous about not wanting to go to bed. There are many of us in the same boat. We're just afraid that we might miss "something". It's undefined, but dangit we want to experience that something.

A said...

It's tough. I tend to be a little obsessed about blogging. If I haven't checked everyone's blog, I might be missing something. And yep, everything else has to get done, too!